NISCU’s vision is about local churches finding ways to serve their own local schools, and becoming a community that provides a welcome for children and young people.
We think that children and young people are keen to explore the Christian faith.
We would love for them to have the opportunity to do so in a safe place.
We believe that the Church community is the best place for this to happen.
So we need to provide a pathway for them to follow that helps them find a welcome in our Church communities.
Our question is, how can we in NISCU best serve you in making that a reality for your Church community?
We can offer:
- A visit from a NISCU schools worker, either to your midweek meeting or to offer an all-age Sunday service
- A NISCU Sunday pack helping you devise a service around supporting schools
- An Intern programme, offering a suitable 18-24yr old paid hours for NISCU alongside volunteer hours for your Church in which they can work with your children and youth
- Residential opportunities for your youth, or help setting up your own
- A Discipleship programme ‘Deep’, for Year 10 pupils; and the leadership program ‘Leap’, for Year 12 pupils; linking young people up with a Mentor in your church and recommended by you – further details are on our Children and Youth page.
- We can offer other things too, but really we need to talk together about what are your needs, and in what ways can we help out of our distinctive as a Christian schools work charity?
Why not get in touch by using the email button below, and lets talk.